Thursday, October 16, 2008

Doug's Prototype Website

I just want to say that I'm very, very impressed with it. I haven't looked at the code of it yet, but I imagine it's pretty basic. I'll leave this post here to be something that can be commented on with ideas or suggestions, which can be discussed and turned into proper posts with maturity.

Oh, and I know why the alignment is off, Doug. The header has a block boarder on both sides, but the footer does not. You probably have a row of black on both sides of the white, and that row is pushing both graphics to the left. Because the header has that boarder, it's being pushed more than the footer.

*Edit: It's also being stretched. I opened it up in MSPaint and got rid of the black space, and the image stretched to fit the whole space. You can try turning the black margins into transparent space in PS or just shorten the space alloted for the image in DreamWeaver. I don't know anything about DreamWeaver, but I imagine it goes something like that.

1 comment:

Maximilian said...

Doug, is there a way you could email out the website design to us? That way, I could start generating content for it.